ANDHealth 2018 Annual Report Released
On behalf of the Board and Foundation Members, ANDHealth is pleased to present our inaugural annual report, which spans our activities from incorporation to 30 June 2018.
Notable highlights include:
- Establishment of a unique non-profit model to deliver highly tailored support to emerging digital health companies
- Creating the only program providing specific support to the nascent digital health sector in Australia
- $1.84 million of value contributed and made available to our six 2017 cohort companies
- Significant commercial achievements by our 2017 cohort companies since commencing the ANDHealth+ program including:
- A$7.7m of dilutive and non-dilutive funding raised
- 24 new jobs created, and 2 new industry CEO roles
- Over 4700 patients served
- Commercial and clinical pharmaceutical company pilots
- Significant interstate and international expansions
- An events program which attracted over 850 industry professionals and showcased four global leaders
Many thanks to MTPConnect, our Foundation Members and Ecosystem Partners for their support during our establishment and their commitments for future support.
See the full annual report here.