ANDHealth 2019 Annual Report Released
On behalf of the Board of Directors and Members, ANDHealth is delighted to present the 2019 annual report which highlights the remarkable activities, outcomes and impact of ANDHealth for FY2019.
Notable achievements include:
- A ratio of $4.29 : $1 of industry contributions to every dollar of MTPConnect funding from inception to June 2019
- $1.67M of cash and in kind made available to our FY2019 cohort, bringing our total cohort contributions for our ANDHealth+ program to $3.56M
- 4 companies in the ANDHealth+ Cohort, 42 companies attended B.R.I.G.H.T Ideate & Innovate Workshops and 34 companies accessed ANDHealth’s Office Hours Facility
- 10 events held, attracting over 650 attendees from 11 countries, showcasing 6 international digital health industry leaders
- 34 contractual milestones delivered; 19 additional milestones delivered; and 18 milestones scheduled to be delivered before the end of December 2019
We would like to thank our Members, Program Partners and Ecosystem Development Partners for their ongoing support.
READ THE FULL ANNUAL REPORT