ANDHealth 2020 Annual Report Released
On behalf of the Board of Directors and Members, ANDHealth is delighted to present the 2020 annual report which highlights the remarkable activities, outcomes and impact of ANDHealth for FY20.
Key highlights include:
- 219 hours of one-to-one support, program delivery and event content delivered across Australia and globally
- 196 companies attended BRIGHT for digital health programs
- 46 companies access ANDHealth’s Office Hours facility
- 40 companies attended the inaugral Masterclass program
- 617 attendees from 7 different countries across 8 events, showcasing 7 international digital health industry leaders
- 29 contractual milestones delivered, including additional milestones delivered over and above the 15 contracted milestones
At a time where many other sectors and companies suffered catastrophic losses and staff redundancies due to the impacts of the COVID-19 crisis, our ANDHealth+ cohort companies grew significantly. During the first half of 2020 the cohorts reported increases of:
DOWNLOAD 2020 ANNUAL REPORT
We would like to thank our Members, Program Partners and Ecosystem Development Partners for their ongoing support.