Launching the new Western Australia Digital Health Accelerator Program
Join members of the national digital health sector to showcase the suite of new support and training programs specific for digital health- available in WA for the first time. The launch includes a panel discussion on ‘Challenges and Opportunities in Digital Health in WA’.
Date: Thursday 29th August, 2019
Time: 11:00am – 12:30 pm followed by light lunch and networking
Location: Telethon Kids Institute, Seminar Room Level 5, Perth Children’s Hospital, Perth
- Bronwyn LeGrice, Managing Director, CEO & Co-Founder of ANDHealth, Australia’s National Digital Health Initiative
- Dr Matt Oldakowski/Intan Oldakowski, Perth Biodesign for Digital Health
- Mohinder Jaimangal/Arthur Ong, Curve Tomorrow
Joining them in a panel discussion:
- Andrew Hall, Director, Founder Institute
- Dr Kath Giles/Dr Helga Mikkelsen, Brandon Capital
- Catherine Resnick, Founder & CEO, KinChip Systems
The Western Australian Digital Health Accelerator is funded by an X-TEND WA grant from the New Industries Fund which is managed by the Department of Jobs, Tourism, Science and Innovation.
Register your attendance:Register Here