Join Australia’s medtech and digital health community for a day of key information, international trends and industry insight from national and international sector leaders. This is the digital health event to catch in 2017.
ANDHealth AusBiotech Digital Health Summit 2017
Venue: Allens 37/101 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Date: 23 May 2017
Time: 8:30am – 5pm
Some of our speakers include:
- Andrew Murphy, Director of leading international digital health network HealthXL and successful digital health entrepreneur
- Stan Tsvirko, Digital and Multichannel Manager, Novartis Pharmaceuticals discussing big pharma’s view on the role of digital medicine
- Dan Segal, Founder & Former CEO of one of Australia’s original digital health companies, Brain Resource, lessons learned from pioneering a digital health company before “digital health” was an established industry
Plus industry leaders discuss key topics for startup and growth digital health companies:
- VC’s discuss the risks and returns of investing in digital health – and what they need to see to make those investments
- Regulatory advisors will review international regulatory strategies for securing approvals of evidence based digital health products;
- Successful founders will debate the challenges of defining business models in digital health that work – who will pay?
Finally, we’ll be showcasing a number of leading mid-stage digital health companies, highlighting some of the amazing evidence-backed technologies & innovation developed here in Australia, as they move towards international markets.